Sep 5, 2012

Godiva Desires

Hello, chocolateers!

I'm currently still pacing myself in eating a group of four assorted truffles. So far, I've tried two and plan on publishing my reviews and rates all at once in the near future, so keep an eye out for those!

Are you all as excited as I am to try the new Cake Truffles?!
The new truffles in the collection are Birthday Cake, Cookie Dough, Butterscotch Walnut Brownie and Pineapple Hummingbird. I've never heard of the last two flavors as cakes. I listed them in order of my preference based on names alone. I love cake batter flavored things and birthday cakes, so I think a birthday cake truffle would be the perfect epitome for a cake truffles collection! Cookie dough has been my favorite guilty pleasure for as long as I can remember. Brownies are irresistible and pineapple is yummy. Overall, I'm hoping on getting an 8 pc. Gift Box soon! I think it'd be cool to get two of each so I can try it and decide if I like it enough to have another or not.

My second desire is the Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffle. I love pumpkin flavors in fall-related foods and, as I've previously mentioned, I love cheesecakes. I think this is a new truffle, so I'm really excited to try it!

The Pumpkin Patch truffles are also making a return along with all the little halloween/fall/Thanksgiving decorated things this year. I love this time of year. Autumn is my favorite season, and the chocolates that Godiva produces around this time always make me even more excited. Can't wait until I can make a stop soon!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment