Jul 26, 2012

Godiva...FINALLY!

I finally returned to a Godiva store today, for the first time in almost two years! The first mall I visited had a Godiva Store listed under the Godiva Store Locator, but when I arrived at the mall, it had closed. So, I found another store to go to not too far out of the way. It's a shame, though, that they're closing so often. I really wish one would reopen closer to home. Anyways, here's what I got!


My budget wasn't particularly low, but I wanted to get stuff that I hadn't gotten in a while. So, I didn't indulge in too many of the Pint-Sized Ice Cream Parlor containers.




I got four Truffle Bars:

(From top to bottom) Strawberries & Cream in White Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip in Dark Chocolate, Cheesecake Filling in Milk Chocolate and Tiramisu Filling in White Chocolate.



And I got four truffles (See picture above):
A Banana Split Truffle, a Tiramisu truffle, a Chocolate Souffle truffle and a Peach Sorbet truffle.





I plan on reviewing each of these individually over time. I don't think I'll review the Tiramisu truffle in detail, because I've already had it before.

And I'm skeptical about the Peach Sorbet truffle because it looks suspiciously similar to a certain "Orange & Creme Truffle" from a few years ago.





But that doesn't mean I don't plan on eating some chocolate tonight! I got some oldies but goodies, too. One of my favorite truffles, the Roasted Almond truffle, which was my free chocolate of the month, along with a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream--I mean truffles(:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment