Aug 27, 2012

Tiramisu



When I visited Godiva, I took a picture with my iPod Touch of this cute display they had to advertise the Godiva Tropical Seashells. I loved the look of the sand and the shells and it really did make me want to buy the set. I didn't, regretfully. But, I loved how they presented the collection.



Recently I've fallen in love with tiramisu. It tastes amazing. 

I remember in this post that I wrote about two years ago, I had yet to try tiramisu. I forget when I first tried it, but I've been hooked ever since! This I get from my local grocery store for a good price and its about 5 inches by 5 inches and layers of deliciousness. A subtle taste of coffee and a nice balance with chocolate and their layer of frosting or something on top is to die for. My most recent chocolate endeavor and highly recommended buy: TIRAMISU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment