Sep 8, 2010

Bakery Dessert Truffles Part One

Molten Lava Cake (Chocolate Lava Cake): Yummy! Already reviewed as chocolate of the month! This one didn't taste as fresh and didn't have as much of an exploding taste as the one I had in the store. But it was still pretty good! It had the same exploding chocolate taste and it's still an 8/10.
Molten Lava Cake/Chocolate Lava Cake truffle! You can really tell it has a cakey substance!


Cheesecake: This one had one half of its interior a cheesecakey flavor, and the other half having a cheesecake crust flavor. It tasted just like the classic cheesecake that everyone knows and loves! Wrapped in a milk chocolate shell and topped with chopped pecans, this truffle was delicious, subtle, and it met almost all of my expectations. I expected a bit more of a cheesecake flavor that was more cheesy. I ate this one along with the carrot cake and they both are topped with nuts, so I got them confused, and I couldn't tell that this one was the cheesecake and the other one was carrot cake untill I reached the crust taste. 8.5/10!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's right. The white is the cheesecakee and the crustt is the brown part!!

Carrot Cake: I couldn't really distinguish this flavor between the Cheesecake flavor because, as you may have read, I got them confused at first. It's flavor wasn't particularly original. I'm not big on carrot cake, I haven't tasted it as recently as I've had cheesecake, but it tasted very similar to the carrot cake I can remember! 7/10 (Sorry for the lack of a visual display!)

(Right) Cheesecake
(Middle) Carrot Cake
(Left) Pecan Caramel *different collection*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment