Sep 3, 2010

Milk Chocolate Truffle, Pecan Caramel Review and News on the Bakery Dessert Truffles

I purchased 7 truffles today! I purchased all of the Bakery Dessert Truffles, and I received a Milk Chocolate Truffle I guess as my free chocolate of the month. I didn't choose this truffle to be my monthly truffle...I've alreayd tasted this truffle, so it's not that big of a deal. But I still have pictures, and I will briefly rate it! And

I'm SO excited about the Bakery Dessert Truffles! However, I'm probably going to be posting their reviews separately or I'll review them all at the same time, but it will take a little while. This is because I only have a few truffles to last me until October. I want to try to savor these, so it might take a little while. If I at some point got a lot at a time, then I won't need to wait! But, those will be arriving eventually.

I'm not going to review the Pecan Caramel Truffles but I'll tell you that they were very good. I don't see a point in reviewing them because they're not available for purchase any more. But I would rate them an easy 8.5/10! I'll try from now on to make my reviews more prompt so that you'll still have time to try them!

The milk chocolate truffle is not limited edition, so you can purchase it any time, or you can buy a bag of milk chocolate gems. They are very good, and very creamy. They have an original taste, too. There are small chunks of solid chocolate inside the ganache center. It's not very original but it's yummy! I'd rate it an easy 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment