Sep 3, 2010

New Caramel Apple Gems!!

Ever tried a caramel apple? You know the ones you get at fairs thats an apple dipped and covered in delicious caramel?? They're SOO GOOD?!?!? Can you imagine that in a TRUFFLE? Well Godiva did! And although it's not available for individual sale, you can buy them in the Gems Gift Bag! This is what Godiva has to to say about them: "Our new Caramel Apple Gems are the perfect blend of tangy and sweet, tart and chocolaty. They're individually wrapped in smaller sizes so you can enjoy decadent chocolate snacks anytime, anywhere. They're perfect for many different occasions - hostess and teacher gifts, birthday celebrations, saying thank you, or just because. 18 pcs. (6.5oz.)" I'm really looking forward to trying them! For some reason when I imagine their taste, I imagine a granny apple taste, but I don't think it will taste like that at all...at least I kind of hope it doesnt!! I don't think that would taste very good in chocolate. But I expect it to definitely have caramel and a granny appple taste. I can't wait to try it!!

I'm definitely trying this the next time I go to Godiva in perhaps mid-October-ishhh..so hopefully they won't end them before then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment