Sep 1, 2010

WELCOME TO THE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE!!

This blog is all about chocolate. Chocolate truffles (which are my favorite) chocolate bars and chocolate anything! Leave suggestions! Send me an email! Comment! I'd love to hear what you want to see in the blog!

I plan to review the chocolates that I have and then rate them on a scale from 1-10. I might try other things too, but for now, I'm just going to review and rate.

Some types of chocolate that I like are from Hershey's, M&Ms, Dove, and (especially) Godiva Chocolatier!! I also have had Lindt, and other types, but those are just my favorites, and the ones that I have most often! Odds are, I'll rate my favorites most often, but once I get the chance I'll look for more to try!

Any other changes will be made gradually as the blog progresses. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment